Face Recognition Attendance System is the buzzword in the biometrics technology! The recent pandemic shook the world in many ways. Even Biometrics took its own big leap to meet the ongoing demand of contact-free identification.
Face Recognition Attendance Software came to meet the upsurge demand of an attendance biometrics that minimizes contact and integrates additional features like face mask detection, automated thermal screening, in-build alarm to make sure workplaces, schools, malls, and other public places have basic protection against covid.
Multiple Automated Intelligence service provider hopped onto the bandwagon bringing a hands-on attendance software for various industries across the board.
Best Face Recognition Attendance System is one of the key examples how industries are quickly adapting to this new biometric technology.
How does Face Recognition Attendance System work?
Face Recognition Attendance System is a four-step process of Capturing, Extracting, Comparing and Matching makes physical faces to digital identity. This process makes attendance capturing a time saving process.
You can learn more about how the technology in our blog here How can Facial Recognition Attendance System help industries post Covid?
5 Benefits that makes Face Recognition Attendance System a GAMECHANGER!
- Automated Time Tracking Software:The face recognition feature brings complete automation to otherwise card punching, fingerprint-based attendance capturing. Facial Recognition Software monitors entry and exit automatically and shares real-time data with the concerned authority. This makes attendance capturing an effortless process.
- Error-Free Thermal Screening and Mandatory Face Mask Detection: Face Recognition Attendance Machines are now coming with additional features keeping the post-covid guidelines in check. Manual body temperature check and face mask detection holds a risk of human-error and negligence. However, having a Time and Attendance Machine perform these tasks automatically makes it an error-free procedure.
- Easy to Manage:The Artificial Intelligence of Facial Recognition Software makes day-to-day recording and updating of attendance data a hassle-free process. The software features maintaining daily attendance data, preparing timesheets, delivering analytic reports for a small to medium enterprise easily. If required these machines can handles high-volume data with similar ease.
- Smart Integration: One of the most important advantages of having a Face Recognition Attendance System is that it can be easily integrated with other HRIS software’s like Payroll Management, GPS enables making sure the attendance data is easily integrated with other relevant HRIS systems making employee productivity a straightforward process.
- Mobile accessibility:Face Recognition attendance is an advance process that gives multiple access from desktop to mobile without any extra cost. This making it easier for mangers, administrators to monitor employee data.
In conclusion, Face Recognition Attendance System is inclusive HRIS Solutions that monitors attendance, provides error-free covid protection, increases productivity and is time and cost effective. It is a perfect investment for business preparing to bring employees back to work in full force.
Sanjive Mehta is the director at RS Barcoders Pvt. Ltd., a multiple award-winning HRIS & Automated Technology company. He is an IIT Delhi Alumni and Pioneer in providing Biometrics solutions in India.